Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION #GDP015

               
Birthday Celebration #GDP015
 Today I made a card to celebrate my daughter's birthday, which is a few days after Christmas.   And since our little lady moved away from home I decided to make a window card so she can put a little tealight  behind the vellum and it will glow like a birthday candle.   It can be her little night light, hence the starry background.  I  used the stamping up cupcake party set and coordinating punch,  a few other misc. stamps and of course I thought I needed to add a cute little star brad and some twine. I'm still learning the less is more concept.  haha
I  am pleased to say that I also entered this card in the Celebrate  challenge at http://www.global-design-project.com/      
  



I tried to take a picture so you could see the glow in the window scene.  Well, at least to get an idea of what it looks like.  I think it's darling .  







Thank you for stopping by my blog. 
MERRY CHRISTMAS
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺


8 comments:

  1. A very pretty card PJ. What a good idea to put the little light behind. Sure your daughter will love it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super-fun, PJ! Love how you've created a see-though window for the balloons to shine. Thank you so much for playing along with this week's Celebrate Theme Challenge for the Global Design Project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea PJ! I'm sure your daughter will LOVE this! Love all the little 'celebration' theme details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~