Monday, December 14, 2015

FROSTED

Frosted
Today's card had to be quick and very simple, as I'm in need to beat the clock on mailing out my Christmas cards.. yikes.. 
Time is running out. 
I used the Stampin Up Lovely as a tree set, and the words are from the Wonderland set.  I used a little sparkle wire ribbon, and added a brad snowflake to tie it all together nicely.


Thank you so much for taking time during the busy Christmas 
season to stop by my blog.
MERRY CHRISTMAS

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card PJ! I love the addition of the ribbon and sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your kind comments ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~