Friday, December 11, 2015

MOOSE WITH A SPRUCE

Moose with a Spruce
Yesterday was a bit busy, hence the no posting for my blog, shucks the first time I missed a day since I started on Oct. 22.   so my reasoning:  Our son came home to say goodbye to our daughter who is moving a few states away tomorrow.. it's going to be difficult for us all.  I just wanted to spend as much time as possible with them... stamping can wait. 

So today, before the baking begins here,  I thought I'd post this darling little card.  I quick stamped and colored my little moose with a spruce which my daughter affectionately titled for me.  What a catchy little caption.   I added a few sequins for the Christmas bulbs .. and it's as cute as can be. 

 I tried to make the lighting a bit better for the picture.  I will have to practice around a bit more with this old camera so the cards show up better.   I also tried to play around with the background on my blog, so it will be easier for viewers to read.  Let me know what you think.  Your comments are always appreciated.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog.


MERRY CHRISTMAS


☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺




2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~