Saturday, December 12, 2015

OUT OF THE BOX.. COMES A PURPLE CHRISTMAS CARD

Out of the box comes a purple Christmas card
The day arrived, many tears shed, our youngest moved out.  My goodness I just got use to our oldest being on his own, and now we start all over again,  I had no idea it would be this difficult.  Our dog is a bit blue too, wondering what is going on.  I wish I knew exactly what is going through his little dog head.  I know he knows things are different again.

Any ways, with all that said, my daughter gave me this nail glitter that I used in the card today.  I went extremely out of the box with colors.  Which is kind of a funny statement to me, since I tried to make a white (light) box to take better pictures.  So in reality I went in the box.  *laughing.    

I'm kind of stuck in the traditional colors of Christmas, so this is living on the edge for me..haha     BUT.. it matched the purple nail glitter and there ya have it.  I used the Lots of Joy set from Stampin Up  and I think it turned out lovely, and the sentiment goes perfect for wishing my kids lots of Joy in there journey.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. Great use for nail glitter, beautiful card..xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon.. I have a few different colors now of nail glitter to use. it's a great deal at the dollar store ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~