Friday, January 22, 2016

SPRINGTIME BLOSSOM


 Hello Blog Buddies☺
I was going to enter this card in the contest again.. but I just didn't think it was that "grand" and plus, even though they say you can enter as many times as you like I don't want to push my limit.     I used a stampin up set with coordinating punch, and added a few brads to make it sparkle and give it some character.  I also used an embossing folder for the background, much less extravagant then my card from yesterday.. if you didn't get a chance to see that you'll have to look back and take a peak.  I can't wait to post my blog for tomorrow.  I was working on the project all morning.   It's going to be so awesome, I hope you come back and check it out.  You don't want to miss it.



I couldn't decide what picture turned out best so I posted both here today (again)→




Thank you for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. I like today's card very much PJ and look forward to seeing what you're working on. I'll be back tomorrow for sure. Happy Crafting! Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Barb for being such a dear blogger that keeps coming back to check out my humble little site. Blessings

      Delete
  2. This card is super cute! I love having dies or punches that coordinates with a stamp set! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin. Punches are my favorite, they are just easy for me to use. Dies are a bit tricky for me. I have to tape them in place, and sometimes I don't get them lined up properly.. oh the JOYS of stamping ☺

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~