Saturday, January 9, 2016

WHITE ON WHITE #186

Yes, you are seeing correctly, I made another Christmas card, I have entered it in the White on White challenge #186 at: Merry Monday .  I struggled at first thinking what to do with white on white, hence the challenge.. haha.. but I think it turned out pretty lovely, I used two embossing folders and wrapped some white/glitter twine around the bottom layer, I enhanced the snowflakes with little white pearls, and some nail glitter I thought was white, but apparently after taking the picture it shows some pink in there too..well I had to go with it..no trying to start over or remove it... so I did the best I could.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. It's absolutely gorgeous PJ. The perfect "white on white" card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb, Thank you so much for always coming back to my blog and posting kind words. I sure do appreciate it, especially since I'm not a professional and my cards are average. You are a GEM! Always brightening my day. Thank you.

      Delete
  2. This looks like a wonderful Christmas cookie, PJ! Love it! Thanks for sharing it with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bonnie for stopping by and for the kind words.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~