Monday, February 22, 2016

ALL STAR NURSE and HELLO DEAR


 Thank you for stopping by my blog.  
I am so pleased at how today's card turned out.  I have been seeing for quite sometime on pinterest how they use the owl stamp for all different kinds of projects.   I had to try my hand at the nurse one.  This card is special because it's for my dad who takes care of my mom who is on dialysis at home. 





 Dad is an "all star" nurse.  Hence the embossed star background. I also used my photo snap shot embossing folder.  I think it turned out lovely.    I put one more picture in so you could see the darker tones too. →


This card to the left I made because I wanted to in-cooperate a paper clip. So I made a little cut in the card stock to slide in the clip which I stamped and then pieced together with dimensional squares.  I'm not to pleased at how the deer look, but nevertheless, I do like the paper clip.  I'll have to try a few more techniques to get it the way I like it.
Another picture, and I hope you don't think I am bragging.  I am just so happy the little stamp I ordered came in today.  I wanted to share it with my blog friends. Now I can stamp the back of my cards with this image→

How exciting
So professional now. *wink wink... long way from that here☺








I had to share a few pictures of the side yard.  Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.



Please stop back again soon.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

4 comments:

  1. Your cards are both super PJ. I particularly like the first with your nurse owl. What a lovely card for your Dad. It sounds as if he really is a star. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Nurse Owl, PJ! What a fun way to say get well. Love the forest scene too. Clever use of a paper clip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are terrific PJ! I too am partial to the nurse owl - so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Honestly, that owl with the Band-Aid is so cute and it's perfect for your dad. Love your outdoorsy deer card, too, and the backyard photos. All things nature make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~