Thursday, February 25, 2016

HAVE A BALL: MOJO436

Thank you for stopping by my blog.


Today I made another card for the sketch challenge at: Mojo Monday Blog .  I had so much fun with the first one, I thought why not mix it up a bit with another ☺  This stamp set is from Lawn Fawn and just seemed to fit the sketch perfectly.  I used an embossing folder for the background and one little accent pearl.  My goodness such a little embellishment but it works nicely.



As true to my blog I will have to share a few squirrel pictures.

My what balance he displays in this bottom picture.
As you can see they are well fed.



Please come back soon.  I hope you will sign up to follow my blog.
That would be awesome!

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺
 


10 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a sweet comment.
    New follower here!
    Love your adorable bubble gum machine card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness thank you so very much for becoming a follower of my blog ♥ That made my day! and for leaving such a kind comment. Please come back often ☺

      Delete
  2. This is a great card using the sketch from Mojo Monday, PJ! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card PJ, I love it!

    I adore the squirrel pictures! A large wildfire tore through the area I live in back in 1996 and the squirrel population hasn't really bounced back. We do have a family of squirrels that lives under one of the sheds at the school I work at and my co worker and I always feed them :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisa~Thank you for the sweet comments about the card and about my squirrel pictures too. So sorry to hear about the wildfire.. YIKES that is scary. Glad you are feeding the squirrels as I am sure they are too .. ☺

      Delete
  4. A great fun card PJ. Lovely photos again too.Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~