Wednesday, February 24, 2016

HANDBAGS, PURSES AND SHOES OH MY MOJO436

 WELCOME.
Thank you for stopping by.

Today I made a card for the sketch challenge at:  Mojo Monday Blog.   I believe this stamp set is an older stampin up set.  I bought it used at a consignment shop in town a few years ago.  I thought it was so cute.   The sentiment is pieced together.   It was four lines and I only wanted one for the banner.   It didn't turn out to shabby.  I also added a few brads and a flower with a sequin that is barely visible, but I know it's there and wanted to share.  




I also wanted to share some side yard action.    I managed to capture a few pictures of both my little fur friends snacking again.


Hope you will stop by again real soon.  Please Follow my blog, it would make my day.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~