Sunday, March 27, 2016

SCS~SCRIPTURE CARD SUNDAY

HAPPY EASTER! 
I am happy you are here.  Thank you for stopping by.

Today's card I made for my SCS (Scripture card Sunday) post.  I used all scraps of papers and layered them.  Then I ran them through the big shot with a dot embossing folder.   I found a verse that was suitable for today, and added a little bling to make it sparkle.


My sweet husband blessed me with Easter flowers ~That was such a lovely surprise.  He went to the store for more medicine for me and came back with this bouquet.  

 Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.

☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~