Thursday, March 10, 2016

SIMPLE TIMES THREE



 Welcome to my blog.  Thank you for stopping by.

 Since I didn't post yesterday. I decided to make up for it by posting a few little card creations today, and the key
word is: simple.  Which got me thinking perhaps I should start a simple Saturday on my blog.  Where I take that day to make a one layer card with very simple technique.  (most of my cards are not elaborate) but this would be a day designated for that purpose entirely.
 I forgot about St. Patrick's Day, and after I saw the work of a dear blogger that posted St. Patty day balloons, I thought well by golly I should try something similar since I don't have an clovers or pot of gold.. around the house. haha  any ways, I think the little pinwheels turned out cute.







Then I had to use my new little easter egg hunt stamp only one dollar at the Michael's store.. Yippee..




Below are a few pictures from my side yard.  I get such a kick out of the squirrels.  I'm not sure, but that little black bird with red on it, looks like a woodpecker of some sorts to me.. and lastly the morning dove was snoozing.. and I can't believe I got a picture of it.  
                                                  




                                         Please stop back again soon.

I would ♥ to have you follow my blog.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺ 









2 comments:

  1. Your cards are lovely PJ. The pinwheel works really well. Super photos of your visitors again too. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~