Saturday, August 6, 2016

Saturday Stamping

 ~Welcome~
Today I have 2 cards.  The first is a wedding card for my cousin.  I came across a similar design on pinterest, but off course I put my own spin on things.  I used a stamp set from so Close to My heart, and the cake stand is a stampin up stamp, so are the flowers.  I used the the neat pearl paint to high light the edges of the cake and the embossing folder flowers. 
   
This card used the window technique again.  I'm really a fan of these cards. They are super easy to make and I think they look amazing.  I can't wait to share with you the other window card.  I will post it tomorrow along with my SCS.  

Hope you are having a fabulous weekend.  
Please like my facebook page at: Pj's Projects.  It will help get the word out about my blog.  
Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~