Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Oriental Art

I really like how this card turned out.   I love the Oriental Artistic flare of the words and the fan.  I think it works so well on red with a black border.  If I had gold I probably would have used that too, since I highlighted a section of the fan in a gold sparkly wink of stella pen.  I used a lattice die to cut the border on the side.  
Thank you for stopping by.  
If you ever have any questions about the cards I make, please just leave a comment in the section below.  I'll try and get back to you in a timely manner.  
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. really pretty. I love Oriental cards. You can't go wrong with a wink of stella. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh Thank you Barb, I do too. I have on my wish list the Artistically Asian set from stampin up. I think that will be beautiful. Wink of stella is awesome I have the one gold pen and I try to use it as much as I can.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~