Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Pumpkin Embossed Card

I truly am a summer person at .  I Love it!  But I'm not ashamed to admit I enjoy fall, the colors, the smells, the football, the baking (wait I do that all year anyways) haha.. but also just the decorating of the seasons.  So no surprise when I pulled out this embossing folder to play with.  I brayered the orange on the negative side of the folder and ran it through the big shot, and that is what gave me that neat look.  I also like the copper color paper behind the orange.    A few little brads and some ribbon 
make this card complete.  

Thank you for stopping by.  
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is really neat!! I see so many people using the brayer. I'm going to have to find mine!! I'm getting into the pumpkin mode - Love how yours turned out! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, thank you. I had to find my brayer too, it was tucked up in a box on my shelf. I think that is cute "pumpkin mode" yes ma'am me too I must start making more fall/halloween/thanksgiving cards. The season is quickly upon us.

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~