Sunday, October 9, 2016

SCS

I haven't posted in a few days, because well to be quite honest I felt that after my last card there was no way I could top the grand reviews I received on my facebook page and Stamp Cafe, so I was feeling a bit inadequate.  However, I told myself after a few days that's just foolishness and that stamping makes me feel good.  So my dear friends I will be posting a few of my projects I've been working on.  I start with this card being it has a lovely scripture verse on it and today is SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  The colorful daisies on the side our actually a roll of duct tape I found on sale, and knew it would come in super handy.  In fact I wish I had~ had that when I taped my one Bible together.. I used  bright green (love the color) but I really love the daisies here.  
Any ways I think it makes the card pop in color.
Hope you have a Blessed Sunday.
Thank you for stopping by.
☺Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping☺

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~