Sunday, May 7, 2017

Merry Monday #246 & SSC152 SKETCH FUN

I'm playing along with two challenges today.  I just couldn't resist the Night before Christmas Challenge at: Merry Monday Christmas Blog
  
and also the sketch challenge at: Sunday Stamps Blog  I used a lovely cable knit embossing folder to give my card a warm Christmas feel, and then I stamped the cute little mouse and Christmas tree with a sweet n sassy stamp set.  I water colored the image, cut it out to the best of my ability, and after that I used some washi tape that said No peeking and adhered it to white  card stock so that it showed up better.  I used pop dots to give it a raised look.   Gosh I think that little mouse is adorable.  
Thank you so much for spending some time with me here.  I'd love to have you leave a comment and sign up to follow my blog, I would enjoy returning the favor to you as well.  
Keep SmilingšŸ˜ŠKeep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. Cute mouse with the tree and a nice textured background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so good making Xmas cards! Love the mouse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this card will make our team member Lisa happy! She loves Christmas all year round. What an adorable mouse image. Thank you for playing along with Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous! I love the embossed background and that little mouse peeking out! Such a fun card. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~