Sunday, May 28, 2017

SCS~PRAYER JOURNAL


 Here is a little something different for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) I was in need of making a new prayer journal. So I found this adorable little note book at the dollar store.  I actually bought two.  One to cover with my awesome daisy duct tape, because ya all know I LOVE DAISIES, and the other I kept with the cute little flower and think Happy thoughts quote.    So after I taped it up.. I felt like it needed something a bit more yet, as in stamping.. haha.. so here is the finished product.↓
 I even added little tabs like my last prayer journal.
 I'm really pleased with how it turned out.  I like how the silver foil paper pops so lovely against the daisies and such. 

Hope you're all having a Blessed Sunday.   Thank you for stopping by my blog. 







1 comment:

  1. I love your journals - so creative with the tabs as well. Sorry to hear your back is bothering you. Feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~