Wednesday, May 3, 2017

THANK YOU FOR A FRIEND & ANNIVERSARY FLOWERS

 Hello friends... Hope you're having a wonderful Wednesday. 
I'm so excited to share with you all this card..it is a new stamp set I got from Stampin UP, courtesy of my beloved friend who gave me a gift certificate from my stampin up demonstrator.  Omgosh, such a beautiful surprise an
amazing blessing.    I was able to get a set of markers for the very first time, 2 ink pads and the scalloped punch. I'm so grateful for her, I hope she likes the card I made her.  
 I'm also picturing the flowers my dear husband gave to me for our 25th wedding anniversary.  What's so amazing about this, is the friend I mentioned early.. we share the same wedding anniversary💝  That's pretty neat.  My sweetheart knows I'm a daisy gal all the way, but if I'm to receive roses, my favorite rose color is pink .. so yay he done did super good.  So blessed to be his wife.  


Thank you for spending time with me today at my blog.  
Hope you come back soon. I'd love to hear from you. 
Keep Smiling 😊 Keep Stamping





2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your friend loved the card you made for her. Sorry I'm late in wishing you a wonderful anniversary!! Hope you and your husband had a great day. Beautiful flowers - he is definitely a keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's extremely pleasant and meaningful. it's extremely cool blog. Connecting is exceptionally valuable thing you have truly helped bunches of individuals who visit blog and give them useful data.

    Anniversary Roses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~