Thursday, July 20, 2017

Challenge # 403 - Christmas In July~Scentsational Season

 It's always so exciting to find another blog challenge to play along with.   So I made this card for the Christmas in July Little Red Wagon Challenge Blog 
I used a stampin up set called Scentsational Season for my images, and then I die cut them out.  I added some ribbon and pop dotted them up a bit so they had a nice shadow effect on the embossed snowflake background.    I posted two pictures so you could see the dimension.
Goodness gracious so tired today.  I went with my daughter to look at a banquet hall for her upcoming wedding, then to the store with her, and finally back to the hospital to see my mom.  They removed the lung drainage tube today so that is good, and the pain is now a bit more manageable.    I tried to make us a nice little chicken broccoli supper, but the chicken didn't taste that great, so we ended up throwing in some tombstone pizzas.  All that work grrrr.. Hunter our dog was loving his portion of the chicken.  So there's a positive.
I'm ready for bed, just have one more card to post. I hope you can take a browse around my blog to see the different ways I stamp.
I love sharing my cards with ya all.  In fact going to visit my mom I  dropped off a few cards to random people, it really made me happy to be able to bless someone with them.  I have a lot of cards, in fact my pinterest board has like almost 900 cards I've made.. WOW.
Thank you so much for stopping by.  I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Fab card! I really like those stamps. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~