Saturday, July 29, 2017

#GDP097 & LIM#339~ In the Spotlight

 I can't believe I actually had all three colors for the challenge at: Global Design Project
I'm so excited to play along.  I didn't have matching card stock so I just stuck with basic white.  I used the Berry Burst marker for the flowers, I just stamped off to get a lighter shade. The wild wasabi for the stems and leaves and then the crumb cake for the sentiment, it was actually one stamp I just stamped it twice there was some scotch tape involved. haha  This is an older stampin up set called: In the Spotlight.
I'm also submitting my card to the challenge at: Less Is More
Such a fun technique, I forgot about paper piercing.   So after I used my dies to make the lovely rectangles I pierced around the outer edges of the flowers and leaves.   For my embellishments I chose these little gems for the center of the flowers.  They are not brads or eyelets, in fact they are nail jewelry art, but I bought them specifically for cards.  I had to pop dot the flowers up a bit because the gems are quite chunky, but it all turned out.   I finished if off with some clear wink of stella glitter on the petals.  Love how it made them sparkle. 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  
Hope you will take a look around at my other cards/projects and pictures.   Perhaps I can get you to follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice when you have all the goodies to make your card! Love how it turned out. You did a pretty good job on the piercing. Hope you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and colours. Great idea to pierce around the leaves and flowers. Look like they were meant to be like that. Thank you so much for joining us this week at Less is More. 😊 Trina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card. Love those flowers which really pop on the white background. Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~