Monday, August 21, 2017

Challenge 20 & #TGIFC121 ~Beautiful YOU


 I'm a wee bit late in my posting this evening, just had a 100 things on my mind.  Mostly day dreaming and praying we could buy a different house that just came on the market. Yay for level floors.  I'm sure we would have a difficult time selling this old jewel of a home, nevertheless this gal was day dreaming today.   Also praying for my kids safety as the drive home from Missouri.  They went to experience/view the eclipse.  I added my picture from my back yard in WI.  Yup that's clouds. and that's nothing exciting.  But there you have it.  
So onto the card.  I used two different stampin up sets to create this card that I made for: 
Challenge #20 theme is"Tags!"
AND
It's a tag book mark but I used a little paperclip to hold it to the card, so both could stand alone, and still be nice.  Gosh I actually used 3 different sets, because I used the little dots from Avant garden to stamp her dress before I cut it out.    I really like how the gray brick and purple go so well together.   I suppose I better call it a night or my grammar will be worse then usual here. 


Thank you so much for taking time to visit and leave a comment.
While you're here, take a look around my blog, and perhaps I can persuade you to sign up and follow me.   Pinning is also appreciated.  
By the way if you have awesome eclipse pictures I'd love to see them.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Thanks for sharing at Always Fun Challenges.
    ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~