Tuesday, August 22, 2017

PCC256 & CCT16~ Carols of Christmas


Do you see the difference between the cards?  Only a very trained eye can spot it.. haha Just kidding.  Hint: one little embellishment.. However the sparkle paper is so much better looking on the top one.  I used my new stamping up set Carols of Christmas.  I'm not sure what the name is of the little die ornament.  I think it turned out lovely with the snow embossed background.  I'm going to submit this card to the challenges at:
and 


Thank you so much for stopping by today for a visit.  
Perhaps I can encourage you to sign up and follow my blog, facebook or pinterest board. I'd sure appreciate that.  Thanks.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. I love the combo here PJ, particularly the colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great layout and the red looks good against the snowy background. (I did spot the difference).
    Thanks for playing along at Christmas Card Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love how you used the smaller ornaments as accents along with the larger one. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~