Monday, August 28, 2017

#TGIFC122 ~Vintage Leaves

Today I made this card for the challenge at: TGIF
I used  the Vintage Leaves set from stamping up.   I'm not sure of the name for the sentiment set.   However, it was suppose to be stamped right next to the leaf, and it would have looked lovely, but of course I stamped it crooked so I had to do a bit of layering to make it look presentable. 

My thoughts are with the state of Texas.
May God shelter you with His comfort and give you courage.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping   

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, love how you used the wash to color the main image! Thank you so much for playing along with the TGIF Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautifully watercoloured piece of art you have created here! The TGIF challenges team is so happy to have you! Please join in with us again! Many thanks!💖

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~