Sunday, August 27, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #417~Autumn

I made this card for the challenge at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
If you can look past the GIANT acorns it's not to shabby. haha.. I have to laugh at myself.  I seriously had this all planned out in my head, oh yes it was a lovely vision of autumn display, and then I started stamping and realized, how crazy ridiculous it looked, but I thought it's homemade and I worked a long time on it so I must submit the card, if for no other reason then a few chuckles for my followers.  
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine anyone laughing at such a wonderful autumn card! I love the acorns with the leaf and the embossed background looks right in tune with the fall elements! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet and thoughtful comment. You truly made my day a much better one :) Thanks also for playing along with the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge, and I look forward to seeing what you make with next week's sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't be so hard on yourself! This is a beautiful autumn card. I love the lead and acorn cluster. I can't wait for the trees to turn color and the pumpkin spice obsession to start :) thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~