Saturday, September 2, 2017

TTTC013~This Little PIggy

Today I made a card for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge  created by Shannon Jaramillo

I played the top row straight across, and used stamping up's This little Piggy for the image.  I colored the little guy in with marker, and then die cut him out.  I layered him on some patterned pink paper and threw on a few sequins.   Which made me realize I've run out of glue dots.  UGH!!  That's no fun trying to  use liquid glue to stick them down.  Made me appreciate the handy little package of wipes  I have tucked away in my desk drawer.   Perhaps I should change my blog name to inkyfingers and messy mojo.
Any ways I sure do appreciate ya all stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for texas is our prayers

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card, PJ. The pink and black make the cute little pig pop! Thanks for joining us at the TTTC

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is a really cut card. I have this sweet set but not used it yet. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, this is an adorable card! That little piggy couldn't be cuter, and your sequins look fine! Thank you for sharing your card with us this week at Tic Tac Toe Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~