Saturday, October 21, 2017

FUSION - Striped Wreath & Challenge #28 ~Wondrous Wreath

Today's card features the wondrous wreath stamp from stampin up.  I'm still bummed I've lost the die to that little bow.  I've searched and searched, but I'm not giving up.  I'm praying it will show up someday.  Anyways I had to fussy cut the bow out and then I colored in a pearl to stick with my orange theme.   The sentiment I purposely stamped down dark and then ever so slightly moved it over to stamp it again for a shadow.  
I'm going to submit this card to the challenges at:
and
Our theme for the new challenge is

"Monochrome"

  It's been quite the day here in WI. The sun was out and then boom  like literally BOOM!  A rain storm out of nowhere and heavy showers and now it's over and the sun is out again.  Crazy weather.  But I'm thankful the sun is back out because my husband wanted to drain the pump and bring the hoses in for winter.  So hopefully he will still be able to do that.  I have no idea what I'd do if I didn't have a husband to help me out with such things.  Especially now.  
💑Feeling grateful to have a helpmate.💑

Thank you for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I like this stamp set and you did such a nice job with it. Sorry you havn't found little bow. It will probably show up when you least expect it too! It is 75 and sunny here and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful autumn wreath! Sorry about losing the bow die; I lost a tiny die this week, too! Hopefully, Mr. Vacuum didn't suck it up! Thank you for joining the FUSION gallery for this challenge; hope to see you in the next one!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~