Thursday, October 26, 2017

SSC164~Shopping Mall

 You will find my CASology Guest Designer Card HERE
I make a lot of cards, so it might get lost in the shuffle of my blog posting.  Hence the above link.
❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌❌
I have had this stamp for quite some time now, but I don't use it to often.  It involves a lot of coloring and that's just not something I'm that good at anymore.    With that being said I thought it worked well with this lovely sketch from: Sunday Stamps
Not sure why I chose the color purple for the background paper, it seriously matches nothing on the card.  Guess I'm just thinking way out of the card box for this one.  I sponged the horizontal line purple and then added a foil & purple  banner underneath the little shopping mall.  Now onto the little shops.  I made sure to give them each their own little personality.  I imagined walking down the cobblestone sidewalk, taking in the views of the trees and shop windows.  In fact I even went to the extent of making master pieces for the art gallery window, along with making sure the bread was perfectly golden brown.. fresh from the oven at the bakery.  The antique shop is missing a little cat on the braided rug.. at least in my imagination it should be there.    
Well that's my take on today's sketch.   So many possibilities.  In fact I think Night of Bethlehem from Stampin up would work lovely with this sketch.  I might have to give that a try because ya all know how much I LOVE making Christmas cards. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping



3 comments:

  1. OMG!! I love this card. Your little houses are sooo cute especially with all the little windows filled with goodies! I could actually smell that fresh bread from the oven!! Great job! Oh, I like the purple touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, an cute little downtown street scene - perfect for this linear layout! I love your combination of bright colors. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PJ, this is such a fun card! I love your downtown Christmas scene! Great coloring and yes, I love the purple! So happy you could join us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~