Saturday, October 7, 2017

#TGIFC128 ~SCS

I'm ahead of the game here today for my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  I suppose this is the day I should really be posting it, since then it will be out tomorrow, but I made this card with my scripture verse today and wanted to share it because I'm also entering it in the challenge at: TGIF
When I first saw the colors for this particular challenge I immediately thought perfect for a hamburger card.  But folks I just don't have any burger stamps.. so hence I took a "walk" in a whole different direction. haha.  Using shoe stamps from stamping up and a single scripture verse from the craft store.  I whipped up my ketchup and mustard card with a bit of "bun" color for the "back"ground.  Sometimes I just too silly.   Any ways I had to add a little line of pearls to give it some bling.  Not to shabby.
Btw-if you've been following me the past few days I mentioned I have been having a lot of laptop problems with facebook.  PRAISE the LORD I think I figured it out and facebook was no help.  It was nothing short of a miracle.  After downloading malwarebytes.. thinking that was the problem.. then onto restarting from a different date..which is difficult in windows 10 and that was not the problem.. just added more issues because it re-configured my whole computer.  I changed my password  and that was not the answer.  I did a hard shutdown, and even did multiple scans with my anti virus often..Nothing was working and I wasn't about to down load some weird thing that Facebook told me I had to, because after researching it I found out it is a 3rd party, and can cause further damage... any ways ..You know what worked folks.  I uninstalled Chrome.. and then reinstalled  it. I just pray it stays working.  There you have it just in case you ever run into troubles like that. 
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Hope you will like what you see and follow my blog.
Please forgive all my grammar mistakes.. sometimes my mind runs much faster then my fingers on the keyboard.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~