Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Challenge #183 Reindeer

I made this adorable card for the challenge at: Cardz 4 Guyz where they are having a reindeer challenge.   So I thought this cute little trio would do the job perfectly, at least for the younger gentlemen in the family.  I combined 3 (must be the key number today) stamp sets. 
1~Here we go a waddling from Lawn Fawn
2~North Pole Pales from Avery Elle 
3~Carols of Christmas (the dies) from Stampin up.

A bit of coloring and a lot of fussy cutting, right down to their little jiggle bells,  but well worth it.  
Thank you so much for stopping by.
I'd love to have you follow my blog and fb page.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓
Thank you
  

3 comments:

  1. I love this card - it is so cute! Who doesn't love reindeer. That's a lt of fussy cutting - you did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These three are certainly cute.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz.
    Janis, Design Team Member

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~