Saturday, November 25, 2017

FMS314 & Challenge 33 ~Thanksgiving

Well folks my third card today is a thanksgiving card.  Because I really wanted to enter the following challenges:

Our theme for the new challenge is "Thanksgiving"

So I combined the two, and used my new stamp set that I got from the Christian book store today.  Finally a cornucopia that I can color in that is not to "muddled"  as my daughter says.  😊 I then used washi tape for the checkered background to match the checkered die cut circle.  The leaves are die cut also, and the top washi tape serves as my sentiment.  
I suppose I can get a head start on next years Thanksgiving cards.  Oooh and I got the cutest little turkey stamp and sentiment that says, "Happy Turkey Day" for only 4 dollars.  Gosh he's adorable. 
Thank you for stopping by. 
I'd love to have you follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 

2 comments:

  1. What a fabulous image, and it looks like a fun one to color! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card for this season of thanks. Very pretty coloring. Glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~