Sunday, November 26, 2017

HLS November CAS Challenge ~Christmas

Gosh, I was so excited to play with this Lawn Fawn set, but I couldn't find a Christmas challenge (gasp) that it would work with.  So I'm taking my chances here and not using any background paper or embellishments and hopefully it will be suitable for the challenge at: Happy Little Stampers
I do believe this is the first time I've played along with this challenge.  whoohoo ๐Ÿ™‹ (my high five gal)
I tried to keep everything directly in the middle to offer white space around the little scene I created.
It was an intense amount of coloring๐Ÿ– and cutting but that's what I do.  It might sound elementary, but it's my happy place.  That little sweet puppy dreaming of his bone is just too much.  Reminds me of HP all curled up on his dog bed.   The plate of cookies for Santa to remind him of what a good boy he's been.   awww sweet ๐Ÿ˜‰
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I'd LOVE to have you follow my blog.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
 Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. This card loks like a scene out of Dickens! I also love the little dog dreaming of his bone! You did a woderful job coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~