Saturday, November 25, 2017

Merry Monday #266 {Santa Claus}

Do you see a theme going here?  This is card number 2 for today and I used my left over candy cane paper from the previous card.  However, I think it works swell for Santa too.  I am going to submit this card to the challenge at: 
I used three different stamp sets to complete this lovely Christmas card.   Stampin UP's Cozy critters for the two little gifts that Santa is holding.    Merry Little Labels for the sentiment from stampin up.. and then the star of the card:  Santa~which is from Avery Elle  North Pole pals.  I think it turned out so cute.  A little coloring and fussy cutting, but it was well worth it.  
Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

Thank you

5 comments:

  1. Cute Santa and such a fun background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great background and lovely Christmas card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, cute card...love Santa and the candy cane background too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card with a wonderful Santa image - thanks for joining us at Merry Monday this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cute Santa and the fun paper. Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~