Tuesday, November 7, 2017

PP369 ~ Merry Mice

So many challenges and so little time.😊  I started this morning with this here card using stampin up's Merry Mice and Reason for the Season.  Of course not until after the picture was snapped did I realize the sentiment is a bit crooked.  UGH.. and the glue is dried. Hence the reason it's homemade and not hallmark 😉
 I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at: The Paper Players
Thanks so much for stopping by.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
I know I'll be making a few more cards today.. so  please pop on back later so you can check them out too. 

2 comments:

  1. One of my favorite stamp sets - love those mice!! So cute! Don't worry about your sentiment - it looks great the way it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this little fellow is as cute as can be, and I don't think the crooked sentiment is noticeable AT ALL! So happy that you shared this with us at the Paper Players and my Holiday Pines challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~