Monday, November 20, 2017

SSC166 ALL LINED UP ~Merry MIce

 First up : We have a new blog follower that joined the family. Image result for minion thank you
That makes my day.🙋  I appreciate the support.💜  
 Onto the card.  This one I made for the challenge at:
I used my Merry Mice from stampin up to create this card.  I had to stamp the image and then after coloring there was quite a bit of fussy cutting,  but I wanted to make sure each little mouse had his own square.  I put the sentiment below the squares as to not take away from the cute images.     I also embossed the background and added a bit of silver twine to give it some sparkle, which I followed through with the silver foil paper behind the sentiment. How ironic that after working on my mouse card today, I look out my living room window to see this gorgeous hawk looking in at me.. perhaps he saw my mice, and got a little hungry. 😉 
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you also become a blog follower.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

4 comments:

  1. Love those cute mice!! Such an adorable card. I think the hawk is looking for lunch!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very festive card! I love the stitched squares for added interest. Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little mice are adorable! I love the the stitched squares and the sentiment. So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. those mice so so cute with different things on their hand
    you used the sketch so beautifully
    cute card...and love the color combo too
    so happy to see you joining us and use the sketch I made..
    see you again tomorrow on Sunday Stamps..
    and will be so so happy if you like to visiting my DT card back
    big Hugs
    Monika (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~