Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Tuesday Morning Sketches #431, Challenge #151 ~ Anything Goes, It's Only Paper Card Challenge, Challenge 34

 I'm so excited to share this card with you today. I think it is one of my favorites I've made so far.    The little penguin is from a lawn fawn set called Here we go a waddling as is the sentiment and lamp post.  After coloring it all in and cutting it out, I had to figure out the placement.. because the sentiment was a long one I just masked it off  so I could ink sections at a time and squeeze it in by the lamp post.  As I was stamping this  card, I was thinking of this song.  Imagining the little penguin just a singing while he strums his guitar.   I really like the layers I created for this card.  I am going submit it to a few challenges.
This week the challenge is ...
Anything Goes

It's Only Paper Card Challenge

Our theme for the new challenge is
"Anything Goes" 

And as promised here is my daughter's wedding invite that I've been working on. The back side will have a wax seal for closure.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I would love to have you sign up and follow my blog.  
Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

Thank you
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. This is oh so cute!!! I love the little lamp post next to the penguin and I always love plaid paper too!! Thanks for joining us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little penquin singing away! That's a lot of cutting my friend! Your daughter's wedding invitations turned out so gorgeous. You did such a wonderful job on them! I'm sure she loves them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card! Your image is adorable, and I love your papers!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so sweet. I love the lamp - it just makes me feel Christmas-y. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card! Love the plaid background! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~