Sunday, December 17, 2017

Challenge #47 Anything Goes + Christmas

 I really do love making Christmas cards.  So with this Christmas card I used Stampin Up's Christmas in the making and Lawn Fawn's Christmas dreams.  There was an extreme amount of coloring on this little card, and with my blurry eyes today it was getting a bit frustrating.  However, I pressed on and then had to fussy cut out all the images.  The fun part was placing them all just perfectly around the fireplace.  Gosh I think the two sets worked lovely together to create this picture perfect moment.     I also added clear wink of stella to the star, ornaments, presents, stockings, ribbon and the fire.  Hence the second picture, I hope you can see the sparkle glitter a bit better in it.
I'm going to submit this card to the challenge at:
Ch# 47 Anything Goes + Christmas
Optional: Sparkle
Update on mom:  She is home from the hospital, and had a rough night.  I called her this afternoon, but her sugar dropped and she was trying to bring it back up.. so very shaky, and weak and couldn't talk long.  Thank you for your continued prayers.

*Also, I'll be working on my SCS card soon and will post that later today.🎄
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
Image result for Tis the season images

3 comments:

  1. Great cards. Thanks for joining The Merry Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see there was lots of work making this lovely card. Your colouring looks great PJ. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful job you did on this card. I'm sure it was a lot of coloring and cutting. The scene it just perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~