Friday, December 1, 2017

CTS #249 & CAS Game #104 - Christmas Penguins

Oh my goodness~these penguins have to be one of my favorite little stamps right now.  I'm having a blast playing with them.  How cute are they?    I colored and then fussy cut them all out so I could add them on top of the washi tape and snowflake paper.    The sentiment just cracks me up, and the notes♪ are perfect, I can almost hear them singing.   
I'm going to submit this card to the following challenges: 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you follow my blog.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping. 
Image result for giveaway
Also, I'm trying to create some "buzz" for my Etsy shop.  SO on my fb page I have a giveaway going on.  I'd love for you to like & share so I can add your name in the drawing too.  Here's the link↓

5 comments:

  1. Tee hee! What fun! Super card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is adorable! Super fun take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those cute little penquins singing away! I love it! And the sentiment is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! thanks for joining us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love those penguins! Thanks for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~