Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Merry Monday #268 {Santa Hat}

Well, can you believe I just picked up these cute little santa sticker hats this past weekend (on sale)and how awesome that Merry Monday Christmas Challenges us to use a Santa hat on our card 🎅
So I pulled out the merry mice from Stampin up, and cut off the hat he was wearing and added the over sized Santa hat, and to keep with the silliness of the card I added googly eyes to make him all the more comical.   I paired this set with a few stamped images from lawn fawn.. the lamp post, music notes and sentiments.  Folks can you believe that as I'm typing this up, I have the hallmark movie station on and what do you think is playing?  Hats Off to Christmas  How funny is that? 
Thanks all for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.
I'm happy to announce the wedding invites have been mailed. 

3 comments:

  1. My favorite mice! I guess it was meant to be that you found those cute Santa's stickers. I love the lamp post with the music notes - great idea! Yea! The invitations are mailed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute card PJ and the hat looks fabulous on your google eyed mouse...sweet card!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Merry Monday!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh your mouse is cute! And pretty designer paper! Thanks for playing Merry Monday with us all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~