Monday, January 22, 2018

FUSION - Coffee and a Book

 I love books.  I have one side of my porch with books, and the other side is the crafting/stamping area.  That will be changing soon.  After our daughter's wedding this weekend, Hubby said he will start working on fixing her room for my stamp room.  YIPPEE.  That's awesome.  I'm so excited.   
Well Onto the card.  I chose to play along with Fusion Card Challenge  
 
Coffee and a book.
I made a book case that reminds me of my very own.  With all kinds of nic-nacs, plants and books to fill the shelves.  I think the sentiment is sweet and goes well with the inside of the card too.   I like the wood background.   Reminds me of ship lap.    I think the two little brads finish the card off nicely. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.  

1 comment:

  1. Great take on the challenge! That bookcase image is perfect! Thanks so much for joining us at Fusion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~