Monday, January 29, 2018

FUSION - Coffee and a Book

 What a weekend.   Our daughter got married on Saturday, and she was beautiful.  Just lovely as could be.  Her groom was so handsome.  Everything went nicely, even though the bridal bouquet was wrong, and I had to go over to do a different flower shop for a last minute arrangement.  Which she did  an AMAZING job with, and quickly too, while my son and I waited.  Then 15 minutes to get us ready and drive out to the chapel.  The cake topper fell over on the cake.. but you know it's all memories that will make us smile,  so  Praise the Lord it all worked out.
Now for today's card.  I just had to try again at Fusion Card Challenge 
I was not happy with my first entry, and thought to myself, I could do perhaps a little bit better.   After all I do love to read, so I made my card into a little book, a book about coffee.   I used gold washi tape for the binding on the book, and then a few different pattern papers to give it that old worn book look.    The stamp sets I used were a.muse ~Perk UP  for the sentiment and travel mug.  Then Stampin up's Scentsational season for the inside steam.  Over all I think it's kind of a cute card, and I know just who to give it to my friend who happens to be a librarian.   Perfect!

I will share a few pictures of the wedding.  When the Bride and Groom give me the OK to do so. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping


1 comment:

  1. What a cute card! You have to love that washi tape. Oh my, the things that happen on occasions that you will look back on and laugh! Glad you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~