Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Week 285: SWOON

This evening I made a card for the challenge at: 
  
I used my C.C. Designs rubber stamp called first kiss.  Just a nice basic stamp that I thought reflected the word "swoon" in a lovely way.  I colored in the image and then added one little heart embellishment in the corner.   I then just punched out a pink heart for the inside of the card to carry the theme throughout.
Well, I suppose I better try and get our dishes done here, and clean up the stamp desk, it's mighty messy. 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. Now, how cute is this!! This was pefect for this challenge! Creative geniuses are always messy!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is simply perfect and your coloring is fantastic! Thanks for playing along with CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~