Sunday, February 11, 2018

CAS(E) this Sketch #258~ Party Pandas

 The second card I made for today goes to the challenge at: CAS(E) This Sketch
I used the Party Pandas from Stamping up and the Heartfelt blooms for the sentiment.  I had quite the difficulty in getting that word "LOVE" in the middle panda's envelope.  But after many tries I went with the best one.  I then masked off the middle man.. and stamped the other little fellas.  I think it turned out cute.  I also added the 4th panda to the inside of my card. 
I'll be giving this one to my daughter.  The little sweet heart blessed me with two gifts this past week.  Completely surprised me.  It felt like Christmas 
The Llama Mama plannerđź’• She just loves them, so of course I do too.   This planner I will be using for my scripture verses.  
The bamboo plant is something I've had my eye.  But honestly I have many real plants and didn't think I should get a silk plant, but oh how I thought it would look lovely in my craft room.  And the little sweetie got it for me.   I'm so thankful and blessed to have amazing kiddos.

WE got our daughter's  wedding pictures.  So very soon I will be sharing a few snap shots of that beautiful day.

Thank you for stopping by for a visit.
I'd love to have you look around at all my other cards, projects and pictures.  Please sign up to follow my blog.  I'd appreciate that. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



3 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so fun! Super cute take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love this stamp set!! I can't get enough of them!! Your card is so cute with the 3 of them all together - and - you even put one inside!! LOL!! I love journals and this one is definitely a keeper! Such a lovly gift to go along with the plant!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~