Sunday, February 11, 2018

FMS323~Hold On To HOPE

 This card I made for the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I wanted to tie it in with my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday)  So it worked out well using the Hold on to Hope set from Stampin up.  
Why I chose green as my go to color for this card is beyond me.   I liked the marble looking DSP.  So I just went with green.  I then embossed the 2 panels, so they didn't look so plain.  I stamped the cross and then die cut the overlay.  Still not happy with it, I then added my favorite little pearl drops in white to give it that shimmer and special "something"  And to finish it off I stamped the inside, of course not straight.  *sigh.  Oh yeah that's when ya have to call it a day, and step away from the craft desk.  
Sure do appreciate you taking time to check out my blog/cards. 
Thank you.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

2 comments:

  1. I think this card is absolutely bautiful. You did such a great job with it! I love the colors and embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is really lovely! I love your choice of colours combined with your image. Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~