Wednesday, February 7, 2018

FUSION - Stained Glass Hearts

 I might have taken the sketch and photo
 challenge at Fusion Card Challenge 
a bit too literally.  I actually pretended I was working with stain glass hearts.  The silver pearl paint was my solder /flux for holding the stain tye died colors together.  It also worked well so I could squeeze in a lot of glitter to make it look glossy.  It seems like quite the industrial card.  BUT nevertheless I like it, because it's a bit different then anything I've done lately.
Thank you for taking time to pop in and have a look at my card.

I hope you will take a moment to look around my blog, and perhaps sign up to follow me.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.


3 comments:

  1. Your stained glass hearts are lovely! So glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love how you have created those hearts, I am your newest follower. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layered hearts PJ! So glad you joined in the fun @ FUSION! Hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~