Friday, February 2, 2018

Sketch 249~Lawn FAwn Happy Wedding Thank you

 Well folks I have to tell you right off the bat here, that this card might not qualify for the challenge at: Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge  
I see now after the fact that I added a few to many layers.  I'm grateful I made it for I truly did need to have a sweet little thank you for my sister who helped me out so much this past month.    Just bummed I didn't look at the sketch close enough.. but never fear, for that will give me another opportunity to try again.  And that is exactly what I did this afternoon.   I will post that in a second.  But first back to this little bouquet card that reminds me of ladybugs for some reason. (must be the colors)  I used Lawn Fawns  Happy wedding to stamp the flowers and the sentiment is from Michael's  I added a couple little sequins to give it a bit more sparkle to go with that shiny washi tape on the side.  I even added gold glitter to the centers.  So happy to say I did the inside again too.  But would you look at that??? time for a new trimmer blade my edges are looking rough.  They sure don't seem to last long. 
Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  Please check out my other posts while you are here.  
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

5 comments:

  1. What a thoughtful card - love those hearts and flowers. I'm sure your sister will love it! Try a emory board on those edges that don't cut right. You are right though the blades don't last long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that whimsical bouquet! It is perfect for the sketch, and is beautifully accented by the layers. Thanks for playing along at AHSC.
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT member

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love that you already have a recipient in mind. I believe that the sketches are a starting point - as long as we can see the general sketch, you're good (at least in my book). Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.

    sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean you don't think it would qualify for the AHSC...layers can always be used, and it doesn't disqualify you from your interpretation of the sketch...layers often enhance it...great job, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super sweet and fun, what an adorable stamp set! I love how you used it for the border affect! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC).

    Brandi R.
    DT member AHSC
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~