Monday, March 12, 2018

CAS Game #110 - Ombre Hold on To Hope & Work of Art Stampin UP

 Making cards is quite challenging the past couple days as I'm going between two rooms now.  I'm thankful our home is very tiny so going back and forth isn't to bad, just rough on my legs and back.  Anyways this card I made today is for the challenge at: AAA Cards
I used my two stamps sets to create this lovely card.   Work of art and Hold on to hope.  I really like the ombre look in the background the perfect backdrop for the cross.   

I didn't get much done this afternoon.  Had great plans to mail out quite a few cards today, but instead had a lovely visit with my daughter so all the rest can wait.  I enjoy spending time with the kids and when they come home it's the best. 

Thank you for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

3 comments:

  1. Lovely ombre, I;m sorry you're between rooms. Thank ou for playing at AAA cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty ombré on your card. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I can say is that for being between 2 rooms this card turned out so nice! Love the ombre look. Great stamps sets!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~