Sunday, March 11, 2018

FMS327~Waterfront Stampin UP


 I made this card today for  the challenge at: Freshly Made Sketches
I pulled out my Stampin up Waterfront set and created the evening background.  Then I used a lighthouse single stamp that I had purchased from the consignment shop for .75 cents.. I mean seriously so reasonably priced, and who doesn't need a light house in their collection. haha  I colored in the light house to make it pop out and shine a little "light" in the evening islands.  I then use my oval dies to layer it a bit.
Keeping true to my SCS (Scripture Card Sunday) post I found a verse that worked well for this card and stamped it on the inside.  
I feel all out of sorts.. because my hubby is moving my craft room to our tiny little spare room instead of the porch.  I can't wait to show ya all the pictures.  Just a few more things to finish up.. but for now I can share one more little picture.  Until it's finished it's going back and forth for me to fetch things to make a card.  Not so easy on the legs.

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.

1 comment:

  1. Everybody needs a lighthouse in their collection - particularly for these Christian verses! I love the background you created for it. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~