Friday, March 23, 2018

Sketch #256~Remarkable You Stampin UP




 I made this card using my stampin up remarkable you set along with 2 little Easter stamps I had on hand.  I have to say I tried multiple times to mask this flower so I could stamp the leaves over the top. To give it a real authentic look.  Well folks,   I gave up and finally just cut out the leaves to add to the stem.   My gosh the struggle with this was real my friends.   I added a little gold glitter to the center of the flower, reminds me of pollen
I am so excited because today in the mail I received my new little stamp for the back of my cards.  It's a daisy.  My FAVORITE❕ so I colored it in and punched it out and also layered it with a scallop punch to showcase the new little addition.  It can be any color I like or no color at all.. just a yellow center.  
I'm going to submit my card to the challenge at:  


Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit. 
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.



2 comments:

  1. PJ your card is beautiful & I certainly understand the struggle with the masking, I think your solution was smart. Love the inside of the card too. Thanks for joining AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful card and I love how you made the leaves work. Gives it an additional layer! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~