Sunday, March 4, 2018

Tic Tac Toe Challenge #37~Amazing You Stampin UP

 I made another waterfall card❕ This time it's for my son who will turn 25 this September.  I wanted to go ahead it make it while the technique is still fresh in this ole brain.  So I was happy to find a challenge to play along with at: 
I chose the middle row down.   Celebrating my son's birthday.. with a bit of silver highlights as in sequins and stars, with a little banner, then the fancy waterfall fold card.  I will include a video so ya can all see it.  So proud because I added a jazzy little tune with it.  haha.. my daughter even says it's so me.  I'll include a picture of my boy.  I can't believe he will be 25 my goodness time goes fast the older I get.  He's an extreme BMX rider so this picture he took at the park.. I'll share a couple of him in action.  Love my kiddos.   I will share a couple wedding pictures today of our daughter and now son-in-law too.  We are blessed.  
Image may contain: Xavier Schultz, closeup and outdoor
Image may contain: outdoor


                Image may contain: cloud, sky, tree and outdoor


 And now for the video.. haha. I'm so not good at this kind of stuff.. but the fun I have is crazy. 

Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page. Gosh you can even sign up on my youtube channel too.  Isn't that swell.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping

1 comment:

  1. You're getting to be an expert in making these cards. I'm sure he will love it! You do a fantastic job with these. Sorry I could't view the wedding pictures,

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~