Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Tuesday Morning Sketches #444~Basket Bunch Stampin UP


 Ohh.. this is a lovely sketch to work with at: Tuesday Morning Sketches
I find it so charming and so many possibilities.  However I too stuck with  an Easter theme.  I don't have many Easter cards on hand and it's approaching fast.   So I took this opprotunity to make one.   I used my stampin up set called Basket Bunch, I stamped the images and colored them in, and then off to the big shot to die cut them out.  I think it turned out so sweet.  I even like the little gold bow that matches the gold on the DSP.  I shared two pictures so you can see how sparkly that paper is.



I even spruced up the inside of the card too.  So for sure this card is going to someone 
"egg-stra special" 


I'm adding a picture of this Christmas card I made awhile ago.  It's all from scraps that I had laying around and I just found it on my shelf .  It's amazing what one can find when they start cleaning off shelves for the big move to another room.   I have great hopes in finding my wondrous wreath bow die.  That's been missing for quite sometime.  grrr.  I'm one of those people that count my stamps and dies.. and have the number on each set they go with.  So when one decides to run off on me, it's frustrating.   




Well up last are the pictures of this little fella with his surprise.   I mentioned in my last post he was peering in the house and did everything but knock on the patio door for a treat.  So I found a couple graham crackers for him to snack on since the corn is gone.  He dropped that cracker quite a few times.  But so fun to watch him go back after it. 



         Thank you so much for stopping by for a visit.  I hope you will take a moment and look around at my other cards, projects and pictures.  I'd love to have you sign up and follow my blog and my facebook page.
Keep Smiling and Keep Stamping.




5 comments:

  1. Can't believe we are making Easter cards! Such a cute card. Love all the bunnies and paper yuou used! Looks like you have a nice start on next year's Xmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & very fun Easter card, PJ! Love this bunny and your nicely colored eggs! Awesome job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is waaaaaay cute and so perfect for our sketch PJ! Thanks so much for creating with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet Easter card! (And isn't it great to find usable stuff in our "stuff"?!?)
    Cute squirrel!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love the eggs. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment, I read each one and appreciate your kind words~ ♥ May your day be filled with all good things ♥~